Dog Days

Dog Days at Mid-Atlantic Border Collie Rescue

08 October 2010

Adoption Update: Jackson!

Hello everyone...

I wanted to give you an update on Jack.  He is coming out of his shell !!!!!    We were calling him casper, as a joke....The first few days were a bit of a challenge, we just wanted to love all over him, but we waited for him to come to us.  

He is sitting beside me and excepting my lovin just great now.. Last night, 10:30 until about 2 am Jack and Bell played hysterically !!!  I just laid on the sofa and watched.  I finally broke them up so we could go to bed.  Right now he is talking his talk, wanting to play!!  I am slowly learning his language.  He did have 1 poop accident, my fault, I didn't know what he wanted.....  He is a play barker and talker, too funny.  My grand dog, Lola is on her way to join in the play this morning.  

I am planning to take him to Tractor Supply this afternoon, just him and I, to go take a look at the toy section...

More updated to come !!!!!!!!  

Kim 

No comments: