Dog Days

Dog Days at Mid-Atlantic Border Collie Rescue

21 February 2011

Adoption Update: Jack

Hello Cindy,

This picture was taken yesterday by one of my friends daughters...... I thought it was too funny and I had to share it with you. All is well and I have really enjoyed being a stay at home wife as well as being able to enjoy the dogs.

Jack is doing fabulous !!!!! I am sure being home has helped him over come his fears. He is just one of the crew now. When my friends and family come over, they just can not believe how far he has come. He goes right to the door and lets just about everyone love him. One day I was not home and my son came in with a hat on, he said Jack barked and barked at him until he took off his hat. GOOD BOY !!!!!!!!!! Who would have thought this little man would become a guard dog as well??

I did notice a few weeks ago while I was giving him a bath that he has a scar about 4 inches long on the back of his neck, it does not look like it was stitched up? I really wish we knew his history.

We have a doggie door that goes out to the back porch, t

hat is my next challenge with Jack. Bell runs in and out, with the weather being so nice these last few days I have had the doors open. He is curious about it, I have tried to encourage him but he is not interested yet.

Just an update........ I hope you enjoy our updates, there will be many more to come !!

Kim


Dear Auntie Cindy....... Thank you for taking such good care of me while was in your home !!!!! I love my new parents and my new sister. I am truely loved and very happy with my new family.......... LOVE JACK

No comments: