Dog Days

Dog Days at Mid-Atlantic Border Collie Rescue

09 November 2012

Monty Goes Home


As some of you know, I have cats. Lots of cats. I'm not the Crazy Cat Lady, but I do enjoy my cats.

Anyway, I have fairly specific parameters about taking cats. I generally take cats that are difficult to place, and that can be outside cats.

Occasionally the shelter will call me to say they have a special cat but are space limited, can I help. I try to say yes, and did so with Monty.

Monty is a 5 year old declawed cat who had been in the shelter for quite a long time and who wasn't receiving any attention. I said yes, and he came to be my office cat.

Immediately I realised he was entirely too nice to be my office cat and so....he went home with adopters earlier this week.

Looks like he's got himself a home!

Now....for the next cat....



No comments: