Dog Days

Dog Days at Mid-Atlantic Border Collie Rescue

05 March 2012

Meet Roxie



I'm Roxie. Aren't I lovely? Yes, I do know that I am...I have a beauty mark to prove it...


Roxie is a 2 year old female whose owner could no longer care for her. She is lovely and sweet, and somewhat desperate for a human to call her own. She does have a fairly intense temperament and will do best in a quiet home that enjoys training, walks or running or perhaps some agility training for fun (or serious!).

Roxie is tiny and may be a mix, however, she shows quite a bit of border collie temperament and tendencies.  She is good with other dogs, has had little interest in cats thus. far, is crate trained and rides well in the car. Because we have no history, Roxie will not be placed into a home with children.

We are asking for sponsorship for Roxie. $50 would cover her spay, another $50 all of her inoculations, worming, microchipping, etc. If you would like to help with Roxie's expenses, please contact us or use the paypal button on the top right hand side of this page.




Gosh I am pretty...see me strike a pose?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: