Dog Days

Dog Days at Mid-Atlantic Border Collie Rescue

08 August 2012

Sweet Tweet!


Oh Hi!  

My name is Tweedle, Tweet to my friends, my foster momma likes to call me a sweet Tweet.  I'm a Border Collie mix, my momma was a border collie and daddy . . .  well my foster mom says he was a travelin' salesman.  Right now I'm about twenty two weeks old, I weigh about 35 pounds and am around 17 inches tall.  

Everybody says I am very cute, I love people, and wrestling with my foster brother Gunn . . . he's an aussie.  I try to be respectful of kitties but sometimes they are just a little too exciting and I chase them, but I never hurt them.  I get along with my foster brothers and sister real well, I even got to go to an agility trial and meet lots of people and other puppers.  


I am 99% housebroken but sometimes I forget tell somebody and have an accident, but I'm trying real hard to remember.  

I know I am suppose to sit and wait for my breakfast and dinner and mom says I'm a superstar at it!  I am learning to lay down on command, and have a pretty good recall, although I'm still on a longline for my safety. Im also learning to sit and wait to be greeted when any of my foster family comes home, but its hard to sit still when I'm so excited to see them.  

I like taking walks, playing with stuffed toys, I enjoy swimming . . . I got to go to a dog beach and play in the ocean and jumped right in. 

After a hard day of playing I love to flop down in front of the floor fan and take a nap.  Mom says I'm just the right mix of bold curiosity and laid back temperment to make a great family dog, I'm willing to try anything new.  I sleep in a crate at night where I have a nice blanket to sleep on.  


Well that's all I can think of to tell you for now other than I really want to find a family to call my own.

No comments: