Dog Days

Dog Days at Mid-Atlantic Border Collie Rescue

21 February 2014

Pippa's got Day - 21 February


I can not believe it has been five years since Pippa came home with me.

She is the most amazing dog; sweet, silly, so loving, sometimes a bit sassy, and oh so smart.
She really enjoys the snow; dropping her ball into it , digging it out, and rolling it backwards.  Only bad thing is the snow has been to crusty and hard for sheepherding.

She loves  "mind games " and learning new tricks--we have a dance routine and she excels at the "do as I do" game. We also just completed a Pet Therapy certification.  Pippa loves kids so I plan on going to a school where she will sit with children as they hone their reading skills.

I will always remember the first time I saw her at the farm--love at first sight.  

Sarah, thank you for all that you do for these wonderful dogs.

Peggy

No comments: