Dog Days

Dog Days at Mid-Atlantic Border Collie Rescue

21 October 2012

MABCR Will


Hi Folks. I'm Will. Will from North Carolina. Auntie Sarah told you about me the other day but didn't have a picture to show you....


I'm safe thanks to you and MABCR. I'm in foster, waiting for Auntie Lisa to take me to Auntie Sue. Then I'll need a ride from Auntie Sue to the farm. Can you help? Please?


Our planned transport day is November 3. Auntie Sue can meet someone in Cumberland Maryland. I'm not really sure where that is, but I think it is really important. Can you come pick me up and help me get to Auntie Sarah's farm? I'm told that's where I have to go to find my new forever home...

WOOF!

Will

P.S. Please contact Auntie Sarah directly if you can help get me to the farm. (SLR at MABCR dot ORG) Even partway there would really help. Thanks.

P.P.S. You can sponsor me too....

No comments: