Dog Days

Dog Days at Mid-Atlantic Border Collie Rescue

14 February 2014

Adoption Update: (Sugar) Ray

Hi Sarah,
 
I thought I'd send an update on Ray. I can't believe it's been a month already, he fits in so well that it seems he's been here for much longer. He is really a treasure of a dog, we love him. He's so sweet, loving, forgiving and biddable, not to mention scary smart. He's very well mannered and polite in the house, especially for such a young dog, and settles beautifully. I take him out with me to feed the sheep, chickens and horse and he's been a well behaved supervisor. If Spring ever gets here I want to introduce him to herding.
 

 
Attached are some pics of him enjoying the last snow. By this time tomorrow he may be in over his head, lol.
 
Thanks again for matching me up with this wonderful boy,

Mason

No comments: